Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In My Dreams: Oct. 15th into 16th, 2012

Last night I dreamed that I was looking through some old belongings and came across some artwork (the artwork doesn't exist in real life) that was given to me by a friend I haven't spoken to in a long time. It was on a long piece of card stock that was folded like an accordion, consisted of approximately 8 panels, and each panel had several words and some mixed media art on them. It was very touching.

The person who created it wasn't there, but in the dream I knew who it was from and remembered it as something they had given to me in the past. When I woke up it made me sad because of how people can drift apart and lose contact. Perhaps in some parallel universe we still talk and that artwork exists. Or maybe it was prophetic. Or a sign that I should make more of an effort to stay in touch with people. Perhaps all of the above. Thoughts?

No comments: