Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It Was a Dream! We Live Inside a Dream!

Last night I dreamed I was at work, back in the photo department, and it was Christmas time, so it was really busy. Pete Martell from Twin Peaks was a customer in the store, and I was helping a little old lady find something in our sales ad, when Null from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures (who is actually a demon) came in to the store, wearing a business suit! He's never been depicted by a live actor, but in the dream I knew who it was. Anyways, Pete turned to me and said, "I've never seen anyone with eyes like his." And right on cue, some creepy music from Twin Peaks started playing (my dreams frequently have soundtracks in them), and that part of the dream ended. I only remember fragments from other sections of the dream, like being inside of a giant video game arcade, and crawling through a McDonald's style playground where all the pipes led somewhere different, like a place where naked people were lying down sleeping on a giant dinner plate! I'll update this if I remember anything else.

1 comment:

Talkboxtrashhh said...

I love the picture bunny! Hahaha it'
s purrfect! :P